The choice is immense. In addition to the sports played almost everywhere, our landscape and climate permit:
- Golf – we invented the game.
- Hill and mountain climbing [big and small]. The only limits are your own fitness. Bring boots, save your ankles.
- Rock climbing and abseiling.
- Angling in lochs, rivers and the open sea.
- Skiing – downhill and cross-country. [Winter only, we hope!]
- Canoeing and kayaking.
- Woodland walks.
- Wilderness walks.
- Beach walks.
- Swimming – sometimes the lochs do warm up sufficiently to make swimming a pleasure!
- Diving in some of the clearest waters in the world.
- Cycling and mountain biking.
- Bowls [on flat green lawns].
- Cricket, with all the rules explained.
Other options available on request.